[scribus] Strange .sla file

Lucas Corrales corrales.lucas at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:31:09 CEST 2009

Hi, I'am Lucas, an argentinian user of Scribus. First of all sorry for my
bad english.

I have a problem with the .sla file. When I open the .sla with a browser or
a text editor I get, for every text frame, a lot of <ITEX ... /> with the
same options but with only one or a pair of letter inside, where (I think)
it should be only one <ITEXT ... /> with all the text of a text frame.
Is it an scribus problem or am I doing something wrong when I save the .sla
file?
I hope you understand my problem.

Good bye!

Lucas
pd: I'm looking to use cvs for editing a scribus file (with images and txt
files) in a LAN, any idea?