[scribus] Change bar

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon May 4 20:33:02 CEST 2009

I did figure out how to set a border around a text frame. But I can't
get it make the border appear only on one side, i.e., edit the border
independently on each side.

And anyway, I don't think you can embed a text frame inside another
text frame, so it wouldn't flow with the story.

In other programs that I have used it is a paragraph attribute. E.g.,
in OOo I can set a border around a paragraph and then independently
edit the border on each side. I can make the top, bottom and right
borders 0 points or set the color to "none" so they do not appear. Then
I can set the left edge to a couple points wide and whatever color I
want. I can save this as a paragraph style so the change bar will be
consistent wherever it appears in the story.

How can I "style a text box"? Where would I put the code?

On Mon, 4 May 2009 14:04:09 -0400
Jeffrey Silverman <jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com> dijo: