[scribus] Text Wrap

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun May 3 19:19:25 CEST 2009

On Sun, 3 May 2009 09:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
avox <avox at arcor.de> dijo:

> If all fails, create a rectangle with no fill and no line color and place it
> atop of the graphics. Then set the flowmode such that the text flows around
> that rectangle.

That's what I ended up doing. It's kind of a kludge because it makes it
difficult to get the spacing to the text above and below precisely the
same.

A better solution would be to create an image frame and then use Get
Image. But image frames seem to work only for bitmaps. I mean, I can
place the PS file into the image frame, but it becomes rasterized. Too
bad, because if I could use an image frame then I could ajust the
contour.