[scribus] Waiting for the Manual in the UK

Keith Abraham keith at keithabrahm.port995.com
Fri May 1 18:58:05 CEST 2009

Keith Abraham wrote:
> Has anyone residing in the UK received their copy of the manual yet?
> I ordered my copy in January and I've still not received it. I gathered
> from the Scribus website that I should have received my copy by the 10th
> of April but here it is the 1st May and I'm still waiting. Also, unless
> I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be any further delivery
> updates on the Scribus site.
>
> What's more FLES Books don't respond to my emails so I'm beginning to
> smell a rat in that quarter. They boast of having "ethical practices"
> but in reality it appears that don't practise what they preach.
> Certainly not a firm I could recommend to anyone.

Thanks for your replies guys. At least I know now that I'm not alone and
your negative replies appear to confirm my suspicions of FLES books.

I would be interesting to know whether countries other than the
US/Canada are being treated in the same matter as the UK. I suspect
that even those in Oz have received their copies by now.