[scribus] Two Spot Colour

Tony Riches tmrichest at uku.co.uk
Fri May 1 11:04:05 CEST 2009

Submitted on 05/01/2009 - 10:04
Submitted by anonymous user: [62.253.200.30]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: Tony Riches
     Email Address: tmrichest at uku.co.uk
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: <p>older</p>
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date: 01/12/2008
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: 2000/XP
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: Two Spot Colour
     Message:
I am experiencing problems when creating two colour work. Pre-flighting
confirms that it is 2 spot colours, but when I include a greyscale picture,
the pre-flight shows that the document has changed to CMYK. I have tried
using Scribus in built Image effects to change to greyscale but have the same
problem. I have used GIMP, Photoshop, and Illustrator 9 to change the image
to greyscale, but it still pre-flights to CMYK.
Any suggestions?

The results of this submission may be viewed
at:http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/130