[scribus] manual status?

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:47:55 CEST 2009

I ordered mine from Amazon, which I normally wouldn't do, but someone
had said that would be quicker.  Placed the order about three weeks
ago.  Got an email from them saying I could expect it around April
20th.  I have another newsletter to produce in the meantime, feeling
my way in the dark again without instructions.  Sigh.