[scribus] Vertical alignment?

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:19:58 CEST 2009

I think I may start working with 1.3.5 more just for that reason (looking to
the future). I had it quit on me unexpectedly only one time on my Vista
machine at home so I need to work with it some more and see what happens.
There are allready some things in it that I like such as character styles.
Thanks.

Steven

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM, alessandro rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>wrote:

> hi steven
>
> > I know you say that the scripts probably only work with 1.3.5 but
> > since I working with 1.3.3.13 I thought I would give the centering
> > one a go and got some unexpected results. The results after running
> > it on a small text frame containing a few lines of text was the text
> > dissapeared. A large setting of 130 points was set to the top and
> > bottom margins of the text frame so as to pinch the type out of view.
> > I haven't tried it out in 1.3.5.
>
> afaik there are very few chances that at this point, problems with the
> scripter get fixed in the 1.3.3.x serie...
>
> if i get a sign from the team that there is an interest in fixing this, i
> may install 1.3.3.12 and see what i can do...
> ... but, personally, i prefer to look at the future and work on/with
> 1.3.5svn :-)
>

> have fun
> a.l.e

mmm Bread. From wheat to eat.