[scribus] Dumb newbie question

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 23:58:22 CEST 2009

I'm not really a newbie, I just haven't used Scribus much.

I followed the instructions in the online Help for how to get a formula
from OOo to Scribus. It worked except that when I exported the formula
from draw as an EPS I got the entire page, not just the graphic
element. When I insert the EPS into Scribus I have to make the image
frame the size of the whole page in order to see the image, which is
just a few centimeters in the center of the page.

I cannot figure out any way to make Draw export only the graphic and
not the whole page. Is there a way in Scribus to crop the page?