[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

webcomm ryandw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:00:53 CEST 2009

Steven Dayton wrote:

> Is there a 1.3.4 version in the works for Windows users? Most of the
> references to that version are for Linux users which I can understand.
> Maybe
> I should look seriously into getting a Linux machine.

I am on Windows XP (classic theme) on a Dell Vostro 1510.  I would recommend
1.3.5svn over 1.3.3.12 for Windows.

I used 1.3.3.12 for about 15 hours and have used 1.3.5svn for about 5 hours
so far.

I found 1.3.3.12 to be quite buggy, though I think some of what I thought
were bugs turned out to be functionality that I didn't understand...
combination of usability problems and user error/misunderstandings.  I've
started keeping a log of those issues.

-Ryan