[scribus] Scribus. Need Help to delate blank space.

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sun Mar 29 09:37:29 CEST 2009

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:45:20 +0000
Paul Edide <picard5519018 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>

> I would like to delate a blank space between two words with Scribus.
>

> I dont know how to do it. can you please help me?

Technique 1

Click in the text box where the extra space is.

Click on the Edit Text icon

In the story editor, find the extra space

press either the Delete key or Backspace key

Technique 2

Click in the text box where the extra space is.

Press   E  (Edit contents of text box) or click on its icon

Either use your maouse or the arrow keys to navigate to the extra space

Delete with either the Delete key or Backspace

Owen