[scribus] Adjust Frame to Image under script

Stefano Danzi s.danzi at hawai.it
Thu Mar 26 13:57:22 CET 2009

Ciao!!!! ;)

Under script I do something like this:

    frm = createImage(10, 10, 20, 20)
    loadImage('Image.jpg', frm)
    setScaleImageToFrame(scaletoframe=0, proportional=1, name=frm)

Now frame size is 20x20 and image have correct dimesions (es. 100x100)
and frame show
only upper-left part of image.

Calling getImageScale(frm) I get two numers (es  0.1 0.1 ) that's
scale... but respect of... ??
If I call sizeObject( 0.1 , 0.1 , frm) the frame size will be 0.1x0.1.
I thing that correct is sizeObject( 0.1*Something , 0.1*SomethinOther ,
frm) but.....
What are "Sometrhing" and "SomethingOther" ??