[scribus] snap to guides not working

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Mar 25 18:41:29 CET 2009

Helder Terra wrote:

Hi, I really don't know if this is the right way to place questions or
doubts about Scribus, but here it goes:<br>
I can't make the guidelines to attract objets (text boxes, images,
etc.), and it doesn't matter how much I raise the attraction level.
What am I doing wrong, and how can I procede to make it work?<br>
Thanks for your time.<br>
Helder<br>

First of all, 2 things about your post --

1. please don't post HTML, just plain text. It took some time to find
the part you posted.
2. make the subject line informative - such as what I've done

It would help to know more information:
what scribus version, OS.
how are you seeing this problem?

Snap to guides, when activated, will not pull in objects already on the
page, It only works with objects you are creating or moving.
Help us know what you are trying to do as you sense this is not working.

Greg