[scribus] Scribus Manual, again.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Mar 23 18:59:02 CET 2009

On Monday 23 March 2009 10:56:54 am Rod L wrote:
> The Official Manual was in the mail this morning.
>
> Shipped from Louis Desjardins,S  Mardigrafe Inc Montreal

I will wait a week to see if
A. My copy arrives
B. Amazon changes its status from "not available" to
something more encouraging.

On that last topic, I suggest that some one or more  of the
Powers that Be read Aaron Shepard's book _Aiming at
Amazon_. Manipulating Amazon's  funky ways is a bit of an
art form and Shepard knows the ins and outs of the process
well.

BTW earlier I did not offer to distribute a PDF version, but
rather turn the PDF into a print  book and make it
available, without charging anything for my services nor
making a profit of course, all in the interest of
expediting availablity.  If the book does not arrive by
next Monday I will repeat the offer.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters