[scribus] Scribus Manual, again.

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:40:24 CET 2009

Although I am not a total fan of e-books how about a PDF version of the
manual complete with bookmarks and internal links (TOC and Index). No
printer hassles which seem to be the problem with this manual from what I
have read. I like hard copy manuals more than I do electronic versions but
when nothing else is available a downloadable electronic interactive PDF
seems to be the next best choice. No shipping cost involved unless the file
is too big and has to be put on a CD. At least there would be two options.
Hard copy when it finally come out or downloadable version. Take your pick.

And with Acrobat and Adobe Reader 9 out with the Flash player built in there
could even be movie clips embedded in the PDF which would make the manual
very media rich. Some years ago my group at work (PDF Production) purchased
a PDF based booked called "How to Read a Film" or something like that (we
lent it out and never saw it again). That thing was packed with video clips
that demonstrated film making, editing for film makers. That was over 8
years ago.

Steven Dayton