[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 12, Issue 35

Phil Ward skeggy78 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:56:56 CET 2009

Hi Owen,

just quickly, i powered up my XP box, SP3 & latest updates, and
installed latest snapshot of the 1.3.5 SVN and the file open dialog
box worked ok, i even left the file version as the SVN's, and it
succesfully opened and mentioned the difference etc.

ill have to plod on with the work around, and wait to see if anyone
else is having a similar problem?

i know its the age old question, but which distro is best, or which
do you use? and the linux developers of scribus :)

cheers & thanks for your time
Phil