[scribus] OT: Short Run Printer & Distributor UK

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 09:35:10 CET 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 "Gregory Pittman" <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

Ah yes, Calum, this is the whole crux of the manual issue. Our favorite
printer, bar none, is Louis Desjardins, of course, but unfortunately for
you he is in Canada, making the shipping cost a big problem.

We are working on someone to help us with manuals to go to the EU, so
keep tuned. Others, of course, may have other help for you.

Greg
Is that the printer who is supposed to be printing my copy of the manual? A few weeks ago, I was told that my order would be shipped "next week". No sign of it yet. Am I ever going to see it?

Murray
Victoria BC
Canada