[scribus] Running Scribus 1.3.3.13 on Windows XP

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 17:33:26 CEST 2009

John Culleton wrote:

> I have a bit of pity for those who still struggle with Windows.

:)   Works extremely well here.

> But
> you need to install Ghostscript first, and then Scribus.

Though failure to do this wouldn't account for the crashes discribed
would it ?

> If you describe what steps you went through to import the jpeg
> graphic then perhaps we can be of more help.

I'll second this. I've never had this sort of problem with Scribus so
happy to try and pin down what the problem might be if you can tell us
exactly what you did.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor