[scribus] Problem with installing 1.3.5

plcinquantini at katamail.com plcinquantini at katamail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:33:34 CEST 2009

Sorry about the past html messages. After my first one I changed the options, but... I didn't save them...

Yje pYthon version installed is 2.6. I installed the devel too, but nothing changed.
I couldn't find the 2.5 for Mandriva.

IN any case I could install from the source taball.
Pier Luigi

 dom 21/06/09 12:05 , "Owen" rcook at pcug.org.au ha inviato: