[scribus] Printing to Phaser 7400DN

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 20:07:57 CEST 2009

Does anyone by any chance have one of these beasts? And if so, can you
select paper tray from the Scribus print options? 'Cause no matter what
tray I select Scribus prints from tray 2. Other applications can select
the tray, so the problem does not appear to be in CUPS. This is 1.3.5
Rc2 on Jaunty x86_64.

Having said that, other applications get the orientation wrong -
printing in portrait even though I selected landscape, or they can't
understand the paper size (12 x 18 inches). At this time the only way I
can get my beautiful cover that I created in Scribus to print is to
export to PDF, fire up Windows, and print from Adobe Reader.