[scribus] Building booklets

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Jun 21 18:21:02 CEST 2009

ciao pierluigi,

> Hi,
> I am a new user and I would like to know if Scribus is able to build
> booklets and how. I mean, after importing and editing a long story,
> can I print it in such a way that it makes a booklet where the first
> and the last page appear on the same paper, then the second and the
> the second last, etc.?

scribus can't really do it, no (and should never able to do it, imho).

what you can do, is to set the order in which the pages are exported to pdf.

or you can rely on external tools to create a booklet:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Imposition_tools
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_a_booklet

buona serata
alessandro