[scribus] Copy/Paste problem with 1.3.5svn on Mandriva 2009.1

Ole Madsen philimorept at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 21:13:09 CEST 2009

When I updated to Mandriva 2009.1 from the previous release I also got updated from Scribus 1.3.3.12 (which worked fine for me) to the 1.3.5svn (which has a couple of annoying bugs - or perhaps they are features?).

The most annoying issue has to do with the copy/paste function.  If I copy a text frame and then paste it somewhere else, the style settings do not survive the process.  Everything is reset to 'no style'.

Am I the only one with this problem?  Is there a work-around?

Cheers
Ole