[scribus] Where to put boost?

John johnb316 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 05:28:06 CEST 2009

John,

If you plan on building boost from source on your Slackware box, Eric
Hammeleers, known as "alien" to Slackware afficionados, has written a very
good buildscript for building boost. The script is available at
http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/boost/build/. It puts boost into
/usr/lib, which will work just fine with Scribus 1.3.5svn (not to mention any
other apps you may find yourself using that require the boost libraries).

HTH.
John B