[scribus] Blurred resize arrows

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Wed Jun 10 02:21:31 CEST 2009

> jwminer at accessvt.com wrote:
>
>> Steven wrote:
>>> I would like to send a screen shot of what I am seeing but I have
>>> nothing
>>> that will capture cursors. I have taken a little swf movie that
>>> shows it.
>>> Otherwise is there any thing out there that will capture cursors?
>>> At
>>> least
>>> something I could use on Windows.
>>
>> I think Irfanview's screen capture can be configured to capture
>> cursors. I'm in Linux now so I can't check. Irfanview is free and
>> can be downloaded from www.irfanview.com (it actually links to
>> download sites). Get the plugins, too.
>
> So is the screen capture a separate app to the viewer ?  I can't see
> it
> on their web site ?

I took a photo with my camera and blew it up in gimp.
http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/images/Arrow.jpg

Not the best way to look at it, but compared to the red line, the
black line could induce a perception of fuzzyness

The arrow heads look as though there is a bit of anti aliasing

Taken off an LCD monitor
--

Owen