[scribus] Blurred resize arrows

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:36:06 CEST 2009

I had reported this as a bug back in March and it was closed. I am still
seeing this happen on both my Windows Vista computer at home and my Windows
XP (running on a Mac under VMWare) with version 1.3.5.

I am just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

When I move the cursor over any of the resize handles of the fram the double
headed resize arrows appear blurred. Rather like they are out of focus. They
still work but they are strange to look at.

If it is just my luck to have this happen on two very different machines and
I'm the only one who experiences this then I suppose I will just have to
live with it. It would still be worth it since the price is worth it.

I have tried to take some screen movies to illustrate what is happening on
my end but the one I posted in the first bug report I posted apparently
didn't appear the same to the person trying to view it.