[scribus] Print a page from script

Sentinel sentinel.ru at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:59:14 CEST 2009

Dear almighty All!

 Can someone, please, help me with a simple task: to print a certain page
from script? It seems that i work out everything from a Scripter FAQ and
wiki, Scribus mailing list (some guy resolving this problem in 2007 - but
today those examples just didn't work), tried Scribus IRC-channel, tried
every syntax variants i can imagine, but still can't get this done.
 I'm using Scribus 1.3.5 svn and in most cases get the syntax error.
Something like this:

     scribus.print(pages="1")
                 ^
 SyntaxError: invalid syntax

So.. please, help me write a simple script for printing. And - if this is
possible - i will post it on wiki.

WBR, Eugene.