[scribus] The Ghosts of Images Past - RESOLVED

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 01:54:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:48:02 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

Document Outline finally found the objects.

There are definitely bugs:

1) The objects were not visible on the page. If it prints, it should be
there in front of my face.

2) The objects were grouped, and the groups were further grouped with
other groups of objects on other pages. This is no doubt due to the
unwanted grouping bug that is fixed. However, when I attempted to
delete or ungroup the objects from Document Outline Scribus hung with
100% CPU usage. The groups were complex, so I let Scribus think about
deleting them for half an hour, but finally killed it. I tried this
several times and always had the same hanging when trying to delete or
ungroup from Document Outline. But if I selected the objects with
Document Outline, then closed Document Outline with the objects still
selected, I could delete them easily.

Unfortunately, I cannot report the bugs because I cannot reproduce them.