[scribus] Toolbars 1.3.5 Rc1

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 14:10:16 CEST 2009

I not understand wats problem is with ubuntu. I using Ubuntu 9.04 both Scribus 1.3.5 and 1.3.3.x is inslaled without any problem. The PC is intel core-duo with  2G-RAM, Nvidia with 128 Mg -RAM;  run:  compiz, cairo-dock ( I preffer this because have a feathure to open aplication GIMP -esspecialy  with file what I drug'n'drop over app icon).  Heavily using GIMP, Inkscape and  XaraLX allmost everyday & sometime rawterapee for adjust/make/compose graphics and photos to put into my layouts.