[scribus] placing text into cell

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:35:20 CEST 2009

The manual says "(3.19.2): "To edit a cell in a table, you have to
double-click just like in any other text frame....".

But if I double-click, nothing happens. I tried finding some sort of menu
somewhere that would allow me to edit the text in a cell, but I couldn't
find anything.

Indeed, I can't even find a way of selecting a single cell; everything I've
done just selects the entire table.

So, having created a table, how does one edit a single cell? (I guess I'm
not getting something that was simple and obvious to the scribus
developers, and presumably also so simple and obvious to the writers of the
manual that they didn't think it worth describing in detail.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR