[scribus] Please help-Scribus issues

THOU Mangement THOUManagement at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 21:04:46 CEST 2009

Ok. I managed to create the cover by redrawing my lines over the LSI
template. But I am having another issue, when I export to PDF my results
comes out haphazard. It's like some of my images are there and others are
not and hardly any of the text came across. I looked in the fonts panel and
saw all of my embedded fonts but my cover does not show the text. I set all
my parameters for exporting as usual but maybe I missed something. I will
check my parameters again and retry the export. Can any of you think about
what I may have missed during an export to PDF. I think maybe I will have to
reinstall Scribus 1.3.3.12 or go and buy InDesign to do my cover. Thanks for
any help you can give me.