[scribus] Finding Stuff in the Wiki and Manual

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jul 20 18:42:02 CEST 2009

hallo,

>>> Since when?
>>>
>> since it has been made clear that a book which costs money, can't be a
>> reference for free software :-)
>>

> Even if I assume you're joking, this might not be clear to anyone. So, please
> add some irony tags in the future :)

isn't it a funny world, where irony tags are required around irony...

and a mean world, too, since most of the time irony hides a part of
truth behind it... part which gets lost in a sea of smilies :-)

have fun
a.l.e

p.s.: yes, i know the theory behind it: in emails you don't know
know/see the person writing, so one has to put smilies all around to
make clear to the reader that he is only joking :-)