[scribus] downloading Scribus 1.3.3.12

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Wed Jan 21 20:39:34 CET 2009

* Alison Saylor <alison.saylor at gmail.com> [2009-01-21 10:49:17 -0800]:

> Thank you for writing!  Yes, I did try that page.  When I clicked on
> the link for my version of Ubuntu, it took me to a page that said I
> was not authorized to access the page.

Alison,

It's not a website for clicking around. It's a software repository. You are
supposed to add it to your package manager using the instructions provided at
http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian. Then, scribus packages from the repository
will become available in your package manager software and you can install or
upgrade to them.