[scribus] The Scribus manual

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jan 11 15:38:09 CET 2009

D. R. Evans wrote:
> Gregory Pittman said the following at 01/07/2009 10:38 AM :
>

>> This is where you get it. If you hurry, you can still take advantage of
>> the pre-release price of 10% off. The "final" PDF of the book was
>>

> Unless your credit card is American Express :-( Seems like that isn't
> accepted (and it's all my company has). Grrrr....

Perhaps with time and a little capital, Flesbooks will be able to expand
the purchasing possibilities, though by then I expect the discount will
no longer be available. I do anticipate other outlets for the book will
become available, since I already have seen other online retailers
advertising the book.

Greg