[scribus] RE MAC OSX dmg file update

o.luther at strasbourg.cci.fr o.luther at strasbourg.cci.fr
Wed Jan 7 10:40:54 CET 2009

Dear Craig

I am taking this opportunity to report a problem I encountered with
Ghostscript for OS X, although this is not directly related to Scribus :
the pkg-file of Ghostscript 8.3 apparently fails to install. The strange
thing is that the installation process is running fine, but when it's
finished I can find no Ghoscript folder nor related file anywhere on my HD
(and neither does Scribus...). Unfortunately I have no knowledge of the
Linux environment, so if anyone can give me hint I would be very grateful
!

My system is a MBP 2,33 running OS X 10.5

Thanks
Olaf