[scribus] pdf problems

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Feb 28 22:12:18 CET 2009

<jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com>:
> > <snip!>
> >
> >  - dupe an image or text frame
> >  - convert that to all black
>
> how do you convert to all black ?
>
> cheers
>
> mick
After you create the frame right click on it, then select
properties.  Near the bottom of the Properties you will
find Colors. Click on that and you should get a listing to
pick among.  One should be Black.

This listing is dependent on your default color stack. With
no document active you can pick  Edit>Colors and get a
window that lets you pick the color stack you want as
default. Once set this color stack is persistent from job
to job.

I use OO CMYK as my default color stack.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters