[scribus] Adobe reader incompatible with Scribus???

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Feb 26 04:36:33 CET 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009 11:19:35 pm Mobi Fy wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to promote the use of Scribus in my
> office, but facing difficulties such as:
>
> Adobe Reader does not print Scribus pdf forms
> Adobe Reader does not allow Scribus pdf forms to be
> filled
>
> Does anyone know how to fix these issues?
>
> Thanks,
> Mobi

On my Linux system Acrobat Reader has always printed out any
pdf that I created here. If the pdf was created elsewhere
and had some security turned on I had to do some other
gyrations, such as converting from pdf to ps and then back
to pdf.

Windows may be less user friendly, I don't know.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters