[scribus] test please ignore

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:54:40 CET 2009

2009/2/23 Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>:

>>> It should only happen once anyway...
>>
>> if it happened only once I wouldn't mention it
>

> I think if you opened it, got the message and let it do its thing,
> then saved it as a new file, then when you reopened the new file, you
> wouldn't get the message
>

> Did you try that? Opening the same old file time after time will
> always generate the same message
I do not get the message opening a file.
I get this message in the blue scribus window when I start scribus by
clicking on it's shortcut.
It happens on another computer also.
Is there a log file somewhere ? or is there a way to find which font
file might be causing it without adding fonts one at a time ?

regards

mick