[scribus] Gimp/Scribus issues

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Feb 25 16:47:24 CET 2009

dylanpetrohilos at gmail.com wrote:
> I have gimp installed, im using Microsoft, which is a program i use a
> lot i restarted the program several times. So until i figure it out I
> just am editing the image in gimp and hoping its the right size. Its
> way tedious

It's slightly inconvenient, but it shouldn't be tedious:

1. Use Scribus to make an image frame, load an image, size and position
according to your needs
2. Go to Gimp, load the image file, edit as desired in Gimp, save
3. Back to Scribus, right-click on image frame, choose Update Image,
file is reloaded with your Gimp edits.

Greg