[scribus] Re : making 11 by 17 page layout

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 06:50:43 CET 2009

Thank you, this sounds much easier than changing it in Scribus.  I was
able to get the two pages side by side by selecting that option from
view and then saving it like that.  but of course there were two black
lines in each page.  I tried using the double page function in the
toolbar but none of the icons did anything.  Do you know if this is
because I only have the free version of Adobe for PDFs and not the
paid version?  If I pay for a version will the toolbox work and make
it present 17 by 11?  Do you know what version of Adobe for PDFs I
need?  Thank you!