[scribus] eps probably

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Feb 18 01:15:18 CET 2009

michael crane wrote:
> yes thanks,
>
> I just find that scribus is more accessible ( spelling) than gimp or
> photoshop for making a design.
> I have always done roughs. I just started playing and it got to 30
> levels so I asked can i move this to another program ?
> Can image positions and layers be moved to gimp as gimp understands ?

It's hard to know how to respond to this line of questioning. When you
say layers, I don't know if you mean layers or levels. At any rate, the
layers of Scribus are not the same as layers in gimp, and you cannot
transfer the layers of Scribus to gimp, and for now scribus cannot
handle an image with layers. With scribus you can edit an image file
with gimp, then come back to scribus but the image will have to have
features scribus can handle.

Greg