[scribus] eps probably

Jan Schrewe jschrewe at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:20:24 CET 2009

Hi,

If I understand your problem right, then you have created something in scribus
and want to edit it in photoshop? If all you need is a bitmap version of
this, my recommendation would be to export a pdf version of your document and
import that in Photoshop. Both scribus and Photoshop are better with pdf then
with eps, as far as I can tell.

Hope this helps.

Jan