[scribus] Scribus/Ghostscript-issues on Mac

enntsonne at gmx.net enntsonne at gmx.net
Sat Feb 7 20:14:54 CET 2009

Hello there!
I don't know if there's anybody speaking german out there, so I'll try in
english:
  Aparts from me being new to this list I have a question that shouldn't be
new to you;)

 I downloaded Scribus for Mac the other day, then installed Ghostscript as
I was told (as well the other way round), but still Scribus still tells me
"Die folgenden Programme fehlen: Ghostscript - Sie können weder
EPS-Dateien noch die Druckvorschau verwenden".
 What do I have to do to make this work?
 I'm not familiar with using the Terminal unless you tell me exactly what
to do, if that's a way out...

 Any hints?

 Thank you,
 Karen