[scribus] quick question

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Feb 7 14:25:55 CET 2009

michael crane wrote:
> hi,
> I haven't used scribus (or anything else) for a few years.
> I will read up but I just want to make a quick page now.
> last time I used it I could resize images but now resizing only
> resizes box not contents.
> Where do I resize image?

There's a good chance you've found it yourself by now, but it's in
Properties > Image tab. If you don't already have Properties open, press
F2 (Windows > Properties).

You can either manually resize the image, or click Scale to Frame Size
to size it to frame size. Once you've done this then the image will
resize itself as you further change the size of the frame.

Also good to be aware of Adjust Frame to Image, found in the context
menu - right-click the image for this (you must have an image in the
frame to see the option).

Greg