[scribus] pdf/x-3

OM malex at scribus.info
Fri Feb 6 19:29:25 CET 2009

* Fabrice Lapeyrere <fabrice.lapeyrere at gmail.com> [2009-02-06 18:26:11 +0100]:

> hi everybody,
>
> i'm new to the list and I'm a scribus user for about a year.
> First : thanks for the work, scribus is just great!!!!!
>
> I run scribus-ng on ubuntu, and i cannot activate the pdf/x-3 output...
> i've installed icc-profiles, activated the color management, when i
> click on the little screen with four colors on bottom right of the
> screen i get an error, into the terminal i get :
> Littlecms : File '' not found
>
> and no pdf/x-3 option in the pdf export form...
>
> Fabrice

Fabrice,

How did you install scribus-ng? If you used your package manager software then
installation of scribus-ng would cause an automatic installation of LittleCMS
color management system libraries. This won't happen if you downloaded
scribus-ng .deb file and manually installed it. Please read
http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian for complete instructions.

Regards

Alex.