[scribus] adjusting a text frame's height to it's content

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Feb 2 13:27:39 CET 2009

hi lars
>> it's a scribus bug (which i hope only exists in svn): i've put a fix for
>> it in the bug tracker on saturday and it has been already accepted...
>> you may update your svn...
>>

> Sorry, no option for us. As we have quite a bunch of clients, I strictly stick
> with our distro's packet management.

no problem. then you will be able to run the script as soon as suse
updates the package. in the meantime, you can can change the initial
height of the frame to something, which will in very case contain at
least one row (50pt?).

(on the otherside: in your case, i would prefere to stick to a stable
version, not to svn ones... but it may just be suse, who puts wrong
names on the packages and you indeed have a stable, released, package!)

>> i will have to have look at it... but, first i have to find a 1.3.3.12 :-)
>>
> SuSE 11.0 (exact version: 1.3.3.12-22.1)

well, i don't think i will install the whole suse just for testing this
script :-)

have a nice day
a.l.e