[scribus] How long to ship manual from FLES?

Ron Deen r.deen at hccnet.nl
Sun Feb 1 12:49:34 CET 2009

From my personal standpoint:

I have been working and enjoying the work that the folks of Scribus have put
together.
No matter how much I like the release of a book, for me it was foremost a
pleasant way to sponsor this fantastic project and I would consider it bad to
let the revenue and hopefully profit for the creative minds that work on
Scribus go to waiste on shipping cost just to make the delivery.

I live in the Europe and if that will take a few more weeks to deliver but you
will be able to make some money in the end, I'll wait.

Secondly, communications from FLESbooks I have received until was very good
and clear. They have been very open about the issues they have ran into. If
they just wanted to take the money and run, they should not have bothered to
inform me (and apparently others) but they bother.

Just my 2cents worth.

Still hope it will be a great book though.

Regards

Ron