[scribus] icc printer profiles on windows

Sam the Cat sam_spam_cat at verizon.net
Tue Dec 29 17:49:38 CET 2009

Greg,
    Actually what I am proposing to not let scribus manage the output but
rather generate output in sRGB and let the printer take over from there.

    Is this how it is done for folks working on a local print option ?  I am
sure this has come up before and someone has faced this challenge -- looking
for advice

Cheers
Sam