[scribus] ms publisher again

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Tue Dec 29 12:46:14 CET 2009

> Thanks everyone!? Printing it and redoing sounds like the best idea, it was where I was heading... really appreciate the feedback!

If you still have Publisher you can at least copy the text over (but I
would rather save the text to text files or maybe Open Office Writer
files instead).

One advantage from putting all content in external files is that if
you mess upp your Scribus document and have to start over you still
have "originals" to use (and won't have to try to "save" the contents
from the messed up Scribus document).

/Peter