[scribus] ms publisher again

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Dec 29 07:52:32 CET 2009

hi jen

> Thanks everyone!  Printing it and redoing sounds like the best idea,
> it was where I was heading... really appreciate the feedback!

you may also try to create a pdf and put it as a background (maybe even with some transparency) to help redraw the master pages.

you may also search through the mailing list archive and look for references for publisher. iirc, a few months ago somebody wrote about web sites which can help you port publisher files to other apps (i'm too lazy right now to have a look a it...).

finally, if you still have your source files (logos, fonts, ...) the easiest thing to do is to is indeed to recreate the work from scratch...

hth
a.l.e