[scribus] bringing in files from ms publisher

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Tue Dec 29 04:40:23 CET 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009 06:36:18 pm Jen Aicher wrote:
> I know this is my first day, and possibly offensive enough of a
>  question to have me panned, but is there a way to bring over a
>  many multi-page document from ms publisher?  I am not very techy,
>  and totally self-taught with all of it.  I have tried saving it a
>  number of ways, and haven't been able to import any of them, just
>  wondering where I am going astray

Ask far as I know, you can't use MS Publisher file with any thing
other than MS Publisher. I know when I moved to Linux from MS I had to
redo all my Publisher documents. Even some versions of publisher
cannot read other publisher version files, especially stuff like word
Art, and macros.

Since I don't use MS anymore,I have not tried importing PUB files in
Scribus 1.3.5 which use. Some else may be able to tell you how to do
it.

sorry I cannot help more.