[scribus] getting fonts

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 23:11:26 CET 2009

yes, did Google it and got about as many links, most of them for Thai
fonts and some with links that lead you to another site and lead you
back to the first site with only links.  And one site that had Norasi
and was asking $18,000 to download it.  One hopes it was a typo.  If
not, it was someone with a very optimistic idea of the potential for
their font selling business!  Oh well, I went with another font even
though it mean redoing the layout on 11 pages.  thank you for your
help though!  next time I will have a better idea!